[Exim] Batch sending mails delivered to a file

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Anders Johansson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Batch sending mails delivered to a file
Hi,

I am administrator for a computer which isn't connected to the net. It
is sometimes used for writing emails which are delivered to a file
using exims appendfile transport. I move this file using an
alternative media (floppy disk) to a machine which is connected to the
net. I have tried to get exim to send all the messages in this file
without changing anything (i.e. preserve sender email address and the
rest of the header) by calling exim from the commandline with various
switches, but without any sucess.

Please help me.
Cheers,
//Anders