Re: [Exim] configuring Maildir for exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: dman
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] configuring Maildir for exim
--
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:04:14AM +0200, Markus Pfeifer wrote:

| > > directory = /home/${local_part}/Maildir
| >
| > work on this line a bit more. (hint: there's something holding the
| > location of the home directory)

| eh? but it works here.

They're saying that using $home would be better than assuming the home
directory is /home/$local_part

(I didn't think of that myself, so don't feel so bad)

On some machines (mine) what you put is correct. For my school's
system it isn't correct.

-D

--

"Don't use C; In my opinion, C is a library programming language
not an app programming language." - Owen Taylor (GTK+ developer)