Re: [Exim] Reject mail based on MAIL FROM from envelope

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: jackalek
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Philip Hazel
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Reject mail based on MAIL FROM from envelope
Witaj Philip,

W Twoim liście datowanym 29 kwietnia 2002 (17:53:18) można przeczytać:

> On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Arkadiusz Patyk wrote:

>> I want to reject all posts when MAIL FROM contains
>> space for example:
>> MAIL FROM: <user1@??? >
>> MAIL FROM: <user2@??? >
>> MAIL FROM: <user3@??? >
>>                              ^-this space
>             ^
>             ^
>             ^
>             ^
> If you want to be as fussy as that, then you should be wanting to reject
> this space as well. It is not defined in the RFC.

> I'm afraid Exim is generous about leading and trailing spaces when
> parsing addresses.

MAIL FROM: <user@??? >
                           ^ - this space
It is Klez worm :)
If we reject adress with this space at smtp session we save a loot of
bandwitch. I spent few hours and I can't do that :(
I try to use "S" flag.

>> 550 rejected: administrative prohibition
>> instead of 250 <aaa@???> is syntactically correct

> You probably can't do that directly. But you should be able to use the
> "S" rewriting flag to rewrite such addresses at SMTP time. Then you
> can detect the rewritten address and fail it. This is much easier to do
> in Exim 4 than in Exim 3.

Hmm, I have 3.35. I try to do something with that.

ps.
sorry for my poor english, it is not my mother language

--
Pozdrowienia,
 Slawek Kubera                mailto:jackalek@div.pl