Re: [Exim] Oops host_lookup question

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Aly Dharshi
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Oops host_lookup question
Hello Doc,

    Initially I didn't quite understand what was happening with the temp
rejections, it was a squirrelwebmail server trying to persistantly deliver
mail to the Exim 4 server here, once I changed the order of the dnslookup it
delivered the messages. I guess that was what was wrong, some jack**s
decided to register a domain and then use it without arranging for someone
to host his mail services and the like.

    I think that I will have a word with the postmaster here at uleth.ca and
see if he can improve the situation. I think that Exim will give up trying
to send the message and reject it.

    Thanks for your help with this problem.

    Cheers,

        Aly.

Aly Dharshi
System Administrator ORS
aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
aly.dharshi at cs.uleth.ca

Got *nix ? *nix the better alternative to Winblows