[Exim] When does the header end and the message body begin w…

Author: David Gardner
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] When does the header end and the message body begin when content type is multipart...
I'm running Exim 3.22 and am having trouble with the Klez worm arriving
in my user's mailboxes. The standard "suspicious" attachment filter does
not seem to be doing its job anymore.

As the subject line suggests, I'd like to know when the header end and
the message body begin when content type is multipart message. If the
header is considered everything up till the first boundary marker, I'm
in trouble. If every part's header is examined, then the software is not
working correctly.

Do later versions of Exim handle multipart messages correctly?

David Gardner
Vernier Software & Technology
13979 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97005-2886