Re: [Exim] many mail program

Author: Patrick Draper
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] many mail program
On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 04:27:56PM -0500, dman wrote:
> qmail isn't Free[1]. sendmail is vastly more complex (I don't
> understand it). exim is Free and easy enough to understand and
> flexible enough to do what you want it to.

Postfix is free and supposedly easy to learn. But I couldn't figure it out.
Despite the claims of simplicity, I found it to be counterintuitive, and
their website didn't have the level of documentation that I needed to get it
working. So after tinkering with it a few days and not being able to
successfully send a single mail, I settled on Exim. I don't fault Postfix
though, because there are many people out there who really love it. Exim
was just the right mailer for me.

--
Patrick Draper                | Don't  |pdrap-sig@???
Austin, Texas                 | Fear   |Father Order runs at a