[Exim] seeing the contents of refused relay messages?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Patrick Draper
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] seeing the contents of refused relay messages?
Hi, I have my exim setup to refuse all relays, and I've tested it out
with the various relay testers available on the web, with no problems.

Today, somebody tried to bounce a mail off my server. Without going into
too much detail, I have reason to believe that it was a radio station
listener trying to send in a photo of a man with a mullet hairstyle in a
misguided attempt to win a contest. I found myself wishing that I could
have seen the photo, might have been good for a laugh. :-)

So my question is this: Can I refuse all relays and still be able to
see what people were attempting to send through my server?

Thanks.

--
Patrick Draper                | Don't  |pdrap-sig@???
Austin, Texas                 | Fear   |Father Order runs at a