RE: [Exim] SMTP command timeout error.

Author: Don Hammer
To: Phil Pennock
CC: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Subject: RE: [Exim] SMTP command timeout error.
I tested some of the address that I have problems with. The responses that I
am getting to different addresses to the RCPT TO: is
501 RCPT TO Syntax Error in Address <mail.advf.com>
553 Mail to/from mx2.mail.yahoo.com not allowed
553 badly formatted address
553 No domain specified
One of the address that failed according to the log file gave me back a 250.

Thanks for your help

Don Hammer
Network Administrator
Evanite Fiber Corporation