Re: [Exim] Re: closed connection in response to STARTTLS.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: David Woodhouse
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Re: closed connection in response to STARTTLS.
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, David Woodhouse wrote:

> ITYM 'If I can get the RSET thing to work with the servers we're currently
> testing against, with this phase of the moon...'

Oh, I think I can bear to test it when the phase changes. :-)

> Even if it seems to work, I would still think that the default should be
> equivalent to "hosts_nopass_tls = *". But I know how to configure my own
> boxes to behave that way - there's no real need to argue about _defaults_ if
> you don't agree, and nobody else on the list gives a monkey's.

If this were a new feature, I'd be more amenable to persuasion than I am
to changing an existing default. But it does seem that nobody else on
the list is interested.