Re: [Exim] Re: closed connection in response to STARTTLS.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: David Woodhouse
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Phil Pennock
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Re: closed connection in response to STARTTLS.
Phil.Pennock@??? said:
> If using Exim 4 (which you are, for hosts_nopass_tls) then read
> section 10 of the spec.

I'm not; I haven't upgraded yet. This issue may force me to find the
time/courage to do so, because I don't want to just disable TLS for this
destination.

> Note the ability to negate.

I think the _default_ should be changed so that hosts_nopass_tls includes
_all_ hosts, rather than none. I suppose the syntax doesn't matter as much,
although it would perhaps have been better to have it the other way round.

--
dwmw2