Re: [Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET

Author: Rick Ennis
To: Joel Vandal
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET
Hmmm, with exim4 I think it would just work as is... as long as those 2
routers come before the one for local delivery (virtual_local_delivery).
But in exim3 I'm not sure how you would do that. I believe exim3 uses
"local_domains = " to determine whether to use a router or a director. So
how would you reroute to a different host once you're in a director? Maybe
you could hack something up with the system filter, but I'm not sure how.
Is upgrading to 4.04 an option? :-)