Re: [Exim] New Virus??

Author: John Burnham
To: sharun, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] New Virus??
> system_filter ?
> And if answer yes, your filter available for download ?

Yeah, the system filter. It's a huge mess at the moment - a whole
bunch of stuff to catch spam, plus stuff to deal with the mail that's
been through spamassassin and to freeze mail coming from sites listed
in the RBLs I use. So I'd prefer not to make it publicly available. I
can give the section I stuck in to deal with Klez and its variants:

if $message_body contains "iframe" then
freeze text "I-FRAME"
endif

Not particularly clever. I also tend to freeze mail and check it out
by hand as opposed to bouncing it or whatever - that way legitimate
mail should always reach its intended recipient.
John