Re: [Exim] Trouble recieving mail

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Bo Mellberg
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Trouble recieving mail
Quoth Bo Mellberg on Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 13:02:31 +0200
> I'm still having trouble recieving mail.
>
> It's possible to establish a connection
> on the smtp-port, but no mail gets delivered.
>
> Can anyone help me debug?

I have already replied to that one privatly.

1. Have a read of the log files (mainlog, paniclog, rejectlog) to see if
there is something there to can give you a clue.

2. Use "exim -d -bt usr@domain" or/and "exim -d -bh IP" and see what the
ouput of those give.

Those two should be all the ones you need to get it working. If you do
not understand the results of those commands, please read the manual and
the FAQ and the archives.

If you are really stuck and need it done now, there are people on the
list that will be happy to be employed to fix your problems.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun