[Exim] Additional newline characters in file expansion

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ryan Cartwright
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Additional newline characters in file expansion
Hi,

Having sorted my problem with the (69) errors I am testing my vacation
director/filter.
I seem to be getting an additional \n character for every one in the
users vacation message file.

The files were being created with perl from a web form (textarea field)
and I thought it was that at first but if I create a new message file
using vi I get the same problem. I have tested using a few email clients
and with the exception of good old "mail" I get these extra linefeeds.

I am guessing this will end up being something other than an exim
problem but any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan Cartwright - IT Manager
ryan@???
Contact a Family - http://www.cafamily.org.uk
Helping families who care for children with any disability or special
need