[Exim] Appending to Protocol/Header

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jason C. Leach
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Appending to Protocol/Header
hi,

I have a systemfilter that bounces many standard questionable attachments,
for example: .bat, .pif, .vbs and so on. When one of these is caught by
the systemfilter it sends it back with a message why it was bounced.

This bounce is then caught by AmaViS, which then detects a virus and
gets the direction of the message confused. It things the mail was sent
to the original recipient from the mail daemon.

The AmaViS director uses this condition to make sure the mail is not recursing
through the system:
amavis_director:
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"

I would like my systemfilter code to add this so amavis will let it pass.
By that I mean add the scanned-ok so it can get out of the system.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
jason.

..... Jason C. Leach