[Exim] Interactive routing subsystem is not enabled SOLVED

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Shawn P. Garbett
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Interactive routing subsystem is not enabled SOLVED
After bothering the technical department at trolltech twice, I solved the
problem when a mail was refused delivery to hotmail. Turns out that zmailer
has very crappy error messages. The solution is to add to /etc/exim/exim.conf
the following line:

primary_host=yourgatewayIPaddresshere

Example (with bogus address): primary_host=127.0.0.1

My gateway is just an IP address and that solved the zmailer at trolltech
problem and the hotmail delivery problem.

Shawn Garbett

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:47:31 -0500,

Tabor J. Wells <twells@???> is thought to have said:
>On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 02:29:15PM -0600,
>
>Shawn P. Garbett <listman@???> is thought to have said:
>> I'm getting the error message "Interactive routing subsystem is not

enabled"

>> when sending mail to the "trolltech.com" server. This is the first error

I've

>> encountered using exim in my first two months.
>
>This is not an exim error. This is a zmailer error from the remote site.
>
>> Now here's the error in the log:
>> 2002-03-15 14:23:11 16lXkR-0000dI-00 == qt-interest-request@???
>> T=remote_smtp defer (-44): retry time not reached for any host
>> 2002-03-15 14:23:11 16lsfd-0000E3-00 == www@??? T=remote_smtp

defer
>> (-44): retry time not reached for any host
>> 2002-03-15 14:23:11 End queue run: pid=1104
>>
>> Is there a better configuration or a way to solve this problem?
>
>There's nothing for you to do. Once trolltech.com fixes the problem with
>their server your queued mail will be sent when a queue runner tries to send
>the mail after the retry time for that host is reached.

Shawn Garbett
- --
You're in a maze of twisty little statements, all alike.
Public Key available from http://www.garbett.org/public-key