[Exim] Forward all to UUCP address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kevin Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users Mailing List
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Forward all to UUCP address
Not sure how to do this. I am in the process of switching over a site
and just found out they were forwarding all mail for a specific domain
to a uucp host.

They were doing this with Smail with an entry in forcepaths like:

    d13.domain.name d13!%s

I need to forward all email bound for a specific domain (not theirs but
one they have an MX record pointing to them with) to a UUCP host with the
same local part.

    Example:

        arff@???        d13!arff
        alpha@???       d13!alpha

There is currently no checking for validity of the local part.

This mail is actually used by a local BBS and is not actually sent via
UUCP anywhere. The BBS picks up the mail form the UUCP spool directory
and processes it. I will eventually change this so that mail is
sent to a specific command and it will check for a valid user before.

But for right now, I need to figure out how to blindly forward all mail
to that domain like above first.

--
Kevin