Re: [Exim] tls

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Gary
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: ph10
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] tls
Hello Philip,

Here's the extra info regarding my config.

With exim4 compiled with the following options:

SUPPORT_TLS=yes
TLS_LIBS=-lssl -lcrypto
TLS_LIBS=-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -R/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto
TLS_INCLUDE=-I/usr/local/ssl/include/

and the runtime configuration file with these options (I put them in the
Authentication Configuration section because I couldn't find where else they
belonged).

tls_advertise_hosts = *
tls_certificate = /usr/local/ssl/certs/smtp2.cert
tls_privatekey = /usr/local/ssl/certs/smtp1.key

exim fails to start with the following:

Exim version 4.03 #5 built 18-Apr-2002 07:14:32
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2002
2002-04-18 13:36:21 Exim configuration error in line 532:
option "tls_advertise_hosts" unknown

and the same thing goes for the exim_paniclog

My theory is that somehow I don't have TLS compiled into the binary somehow
(I'm staring at TLS_LIBS etc...).

Let me know if you see what the problem could be.
Thanks, Gary.