Re: [Exim] Routing all 'non local' mail to one central serve…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tamas TEVESZ
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Pascal
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Routing all 'non local' mail to one central server
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Pascal wrote:

> How can I make this work so that all mail gets either dropped locally,
> forwarded
> specificly to another email address outside my domain, or if that failed
> send to
> the remote central server for processing?

exactly as you say. this involves three (routers? directors? dunno
which name was left in for exim4)... that. just go from the most
specific condition to the least specific condition:

first you do one that tries to deliver them locally, then you drop in
one that reroutes specific addresses to specific other addresses,
then you drop in what you've created already.

can't help you with the actual implementation (still not exim4'ing :),
but i'm quite sure the logic is like that..

--
[-]