Re: [Exim] bounce support

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Burnham
A: spamreg
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] bounce support

> I'm not 100% into exim yet.
>
> I'm not root on the system. I have access to my .forward file but

where should I put the :fail: directive?

> mail text "go away"
> will not work since it adds a sender header
>
> can I have a local alias file next to my .forward file?

Hmm. If you're not root and don't have access to the way exim is set
up then you're a bit stuck with this approach. Whilst you can use the
.forward file as an exim filter by putting
#exim filter
as the the first line in your .forward file, you can't use fail or
freeze directives in it unless the person running your system has
allowed this by putting the allow_system_actions in the director
handling the .forward files. Aliasfiles are also only really of use if
you have control over the exim configuration.
John