[Exim] relay question

Author: Gary Ferrer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] relay question
Hello again,
I've finally got relaying to work with exim 4!! I have a suspicious
feeling that I may not have done it correctly so here's the relevant
sections I'm wondering about:
---------------------------------------
domainlist local_domains = ferrer.yi.org : antis.ch : antis.biz
domainlist relay_to_domains = *
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1 : 192.168.0.0/24 : *.hispeed.ch

acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt

acl_check_rcpt:

        accept domains = +local_domains : +relay_to_domains
        accept hosts = +relay_from_hosts

So what I needed to do was to allow a remote client (on the hispeed.ch
network) use the SMTP server to relay it's outgoing mail. Is this setup
correclty?

Thanks.