Re: [Exim] Bug? domain literals on command-line

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jochen Erwied
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Jochen Erwied, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Bug? domain literals on command-line

> I really rather hoped that domain literals were dying out. Most people
> have never heard of them and are amazed when you describe them.

I know - 'absolute addressing' is - just like UUCP using bang-paths -
not widely used anymore. But scripts like 'rlytest', which automate the
scanning of open relays, use this syntax when delivering to suspicious
hosts. On success the address is of course passed unaltered to the
testing host.

> I've made a note to think about this.

Thanks.

--