Re: [Exim] Anti-Relay problem of two MTA on one machine

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: cyz62578800
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Anti-Relay problem of two MTA on one machine
On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 03:26, cyz62578800 wrote:
[please format sensibly]
> cause i want to use Lyris5(a mailling list tools & Exim3.30 coexist on my RedHat6.2 server,Lyris is for "mailing list" of course,and Exim works as MTA.(i did this as the recommandation on Lyris.com to make them coexist),thus Lyris listening on port 25 & it would forward all mails to Exim except the mail for its list,Exim listening on port 26,now all incoming mails work fine,but the problem with outbound mail (which needed to be relayed) occured.
>    Here is the situation: when i ask Lyris to forward any outbound mails to Exim,Exim deals them as "from localhost" (i think this's true,just from port 25 to port 26),while in the "Anti-Relay" strategy of exim.conf,it allowed all mails relayed from localhost:"host_accept_relay=localhost". now all mails sent to Lyris would be looked as mails
> from "localhost" to Exim,this is a BIG HOLE for SPAMMERS.
>    So, How should i configure my exim.conf to fix this, Could anybody give me a suggestion or solution ?

You can't. Relay control has to be done by Lyris under these
conditions, since exim is just seeing everything coming from the Lyris
system (you do want to block everything coming from other than the local
host). It sounds like you need to rearrange your system, but not
knowing anything about Lyris I can't comment on a sensible solution.