RE: [Exim] Delays send to AOL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tom Samplonius
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Steve Drees
Υ/ο: Matthew Byng-Maddick, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Delays send to AOL
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Steve Drees wrote:

> > > It pains me to see the number of people who don't take mail delivery
> > > seriously, and I wonder why the standards even exist when people flout
> > > them so blatantly.
> >
> > Hah! It isn't part of the standard for humans to examine double
> > bounces!
>
> But ignore_errormsg_errors doesn't limit itselft to dropping double bounces.

The documentation says:

If this option is set, failed addresses in error reports (that is, bounce
messages, whose senders are `<>') are discarded (with a log entry). The
default action is to freeze such messages for human attention.

That is a double bounce.

Tom