Re: [Exim] recipients_max for proto:local

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: sharun
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] recipients_max for proto:local
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 sharun@??? wrote:

> "ACLs are used to control Exim's behaviour when it receives certain SMTP
> commands" So, we can't control mail with proto:local by ACL ?

Correct. Sorry. I am not myself today, having had a (fortunately fairly
slight) adverse reaction to a Lariam antimalarial pill, taken because of
my working trip to Togo next month. (I'm not going to take any more of
*them*!)

Mind you, I'm quite capable of giving wrong answers even when I'm
"normal". :-) (There's lots of evidence in the archives.)

The only control on non-smtp mail is via the local_scan() function, or
after you have received it - e.g. in a system filter.