[Exim] Problems with server_condition.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: pehasys
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Problems with server_condition.
Hi,

I am trying to figure out AUTH LOGIN for virtual domain names. I've found
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20000320/017288.html,
but that doesn't seem to work for me.

I am using exim-3.22-6x.1.sparc.rpm (the latest Red Hat's version of Exim
for Sparc).

I use self-compiled vm-pop3d 1.1.6, so the structure is same as mentioned in
the above URL.

The relevant part that gives me problems is:

  server_condition = "${if and {{!eq{$1}{}}{!eq{$2}{}} \
    {crypteq{$2}{${extract{2}{:} \
    {${lookup{${local_part:$1}}lsearch{/etc/virtual/${domain:$1}/passwd} \
    {$value}{fail}}}}}}}{1}{0}}"
  server_set_id = $1

It doesn't look like C, nor tcsh (and I don't think it comes close to the
syntax of bash, either), so I have problems understanding it. I did see
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_9.html, but I am not much
smarter. I hope someone would be willing and able to shed some light here.

I also found one more solutions where the difference was "*:*" instead of
"fail", but otherwise looked the same (maybe some different directory
structure).

My problems are that when running exim as

exim -C /etc/exim-open-relay-with-auth.conf -d5 -q20m -oX 26 -bd

almost anything authenticates (incorrect password, incorrect username (with
correct domain name in both cases)). I think that when I had "*:*" instead
of "fail", only correct_username@correct_domain_name (regardless of whether
the password is or not correct) would authenticate.

Any and all help will be appreciated,

Thanks,

- Peter.

P.S.1: Please, CC to me.
P.S.2: I had troubles on both http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/ and
       http://www.exim.org/maillist.html with my search saying:

       ht://Dig error

       htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of
       this site. The error message is:

       Unable to read word database file '/usr/htdig/db/db.words.db'
       Did you run htmerge?
 - P.