Re: [Exim] relay problem

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Gary Ferrer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dave C.
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] relay problem
The client is a dynamic ip client. I've set the auth_host_accept_relay to
* but its the SMTP auth part in the exim spec I can't figure out. Also,
exim pukes with the following error:

(/usr/exim/bin)-->exim -C /usr/exim/configure -bV
Exim version 3.33 #8 built 15-Nov-2001 16:05:29
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2001
2002-04-16 12:29:34 Exim configuration error
main option "auth_host_accept_relay" unknown in line 117

Is that because I haven't compiled something in?

Thanks.