Re: [Exim] Exim 4.03 is available

Author: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.03 is available
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

> I DID check. I logged onto a Linux box and ran "man getipnodebyaddr". I
> got this:

> getipnodebyname(3) Linux Programmer's Manual getipnodebyname(3)

[...]
> So there certainly was getipnodebyaddr at some stage. The spec was much
> the same as the Solaris version.

2000-10-26 Ulrich Drepper <drepper@???>

        * version.h (VERSION): Bump to 2.1.96.

        * inet/getipnodebyad.c: Removed.
        * inet/getipnodebynm.c: Removed.

Long time ago :)

> Looks like I'll have to invent HAVE_GETADDRINFO and HAVE_GETNAMEINFO.

Yeah! These are standard and commonly used everywhere not only in Linux or BSD.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
misiek(at)pld.org.pl AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr