RE: [Exim] Redirect to different domain name

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Moon
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Redirect to different domain name
Hi Philip,

Sorry for the typo; I did mean mail FOR user@???. Despite the lack
of clarity, you pretty much captured the essence of what I want to
accomplish.

To restate the rule: mail from anywhere to xxx@??? -->
mailserver(s).int.mydomain.com (hopefully using DNS, but without rewriting
mail headers)

Looks like there are 3 main options in Exim 4:

1. manualroute router
2. dnslookup router with header rewrite
3. manualroute router with dnsdb lookup (no header rewrite)

Since I'm looking for the cleanest solution, I guess #1 is the way to go. #3
is actually the true solution I was after, but I don't want to add
complexity unecessarily!

Thanks very much Philip. Your comments are exactly the help I needed.

David