[Exim] Help! #Exim Filter

Autor: Kamesh Patel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Help! #Exim Filter
Hello,

I would like some help getting filtering to work. I am trying to filter out
messages containing 'nudesletter' for a particular user. And not ever
deliver the message just throw it away!

I have created the .forward file containing the following but i am having
troubles can anybody help me with this. All information required is below, i
believe!

Thanks in advance

Kam

# Exim filter
if $h_subject: contains "nudesletter"
then
seen finish
endif

When i run: 'exim -bf .forward < patelk' on the .forward file i get the
following output

Sender taken from "From" line
Sender    = kamesh.patel@???
Recipient = root@???
Testing Exim filter file .forward

Seen finish
Filter processing ended:
Filtering set up at least one significant delivery or other action.
No other deliveries will occur.

This seems to be what i want but when it is put in place to run under normal
running conditions for the user i get the following in the exim log

2002-04-15 16:31:57 16x8ST-0001RA-00 <= kamesh.patel@???
H=workstation-207.factory.emsgroup.co.uk (workstatio
n207) [192.168.2.151] P=smtp S=1091
id=000301c1e492$ad358ad0$9702a8c0@???
2002-04-15 16:31:57 16x8ST-0001RA-00 == watsons@???
<watsons@???> D=userforward defer (-11): error
in forward file (filtering not enabled): missing or malformed local part
(expected word or "<") in "if $header_subject:
contains "nudesletter""