Re: [Exim] Frozen messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yann Golanski
To: Gustav Olsson
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Frozen messages
Quoth Gustav Olsson on Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 11:11:06 +0200
> A while ago I messed up the settings in exim.conf, so i ran an open
> relay for about a week. Since I've corrected the error I have had a
> few problems. The most annoying one is that the log files, mainly
> mainlog, gets filled up with the text <date> <time> 16qDmg-0003nj-00
> Message is frozen, five times per second. This takes a lot of space,
> how do I deal with this problem?

www.exim.org -> manual -> frozen messages.

It's all there, explain clearly and helpfully. _IF_ you have more
problems after reading the section of the manual, then mail the list
again with details of your problem.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun