[Exim] where is config.samples directory?

Author: Jeremy C. Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] where is config.samples directory?
The http://www.exim.org/FAQ.html webpage says:

Each sample configuration is held in a separate file in the
config.samples directory. Those with names of the form Cnnn are Exim
configurations; those with names of the form Fnnn are filter file
fragments.

Where is this "config.samples directory"?

I already know about tarball and have used it. But this paragragh seems to
indicate that some directory is available that users can find individual
files. I don't see the "directory" via ftp site. I think it would be
useful if config.samples individual files were also available (in addition
to tarfile) via ftp.

  Jeremy C. Reed
     BSD software, documentation, resources, news...
     http://bsd.reedmedia.net/