[Exim] Re: Charts for eximstats

Author: Steve Campbell
To: exim-users, jwieland
Subject: [Exim] Re: Charts for eximstats
Joachim,
    Nice work on adding graphs to eximstats. I do have a couple of recommendations though -

* Add an explicit list of the Perl modules required (GD, GDTextUtil, GDGraph) to the POD docs and basic instructions on how to get/install them.

* Remove the warning flag from production code (I've had code break after Perl upgrades through leaving it in!)

Overall, it looks good to me!

Steve