Re: [Exim] intercepting bounce messages

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Chris Knipe
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] intercepting bounce messages
On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Chris Knipe wrote:

> Anyone have any good ideas on how to intercept mail bounce messages that
> is coming to one specific account?

Create a special director (Exim 3) or router (Exim 4). Should be very
straightforward. Just use the "domains" and "local_parts" options to
pick off the address you want, and "senders = : " to require a null
sender.

> Basically, I'd like to pipe these through a pipe, while the other
> messages would still go to the user's mailbox....

In Exim 4:

xxx:
driver = accept
domains = the.domain
local_parts = the.local.part
senders = :
transport = special_pipe_transport

Remember to set "user=" on either the router or the transport.