Re: [Exim] Exim house-keeping db file timeouts

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Sheldon Hearn
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim house-keeping db file timeouts
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Can I just completely disable Exim's use of hints? I've already done a
> lot of manual work on ensuring optimum performance, and I don't think
> these files are helping me.

Only by patching the code.

But you'd lose retry delays. Every queue runner would attempt to deliver
every address, even if it has been tried seconds before.

Have you put the hints directory on RAM disc?