Re: [Exim] filter "mail" command generating bogus RCPT TO:

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John W Baxter
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] filter "mail" command generating bogus RCPT TO:
At 16:29 -0400 4/12/2002, Rick Ennis wrote:
>I must be doing something wrong here. I've just searched the list for the
>last
>hour and found multiple references to the filter "mail" command working for
>other people. But for some reason, when my system filter says...
>
>if $header_from: contains "me@???"
>then
> mail to test@??? text "this is a test"
> finish
>endif

It *shouldn't* matter, but I would try putting the
     text "this is a test"
part on its own line.  (Actually, I do it instinctively...I've never built
a mail command with everything on one line.)  I fear the parser is having
trouble finding the bounds of the address.

Or maybe it should matter: is filters16.html showing the options on
individual lines for
readers' convenience or as a specification (there aren't any \s shown)?

(If it weren't after 5PM Philip's time on Friday, I would just keep quiet
rather than speculating.)

--John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA