[Exim] Exim house-keeping db file timeouts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim house-keeping db file timeouts
Hi folks,

I'm noticing lots of db file timeouts like this:

2002-04-12 15:52:38 16w6EL-000Cun-1N Failed to get write lock for /var/spool/exim-mailman/db/wait-remote_smtp.lockfile: timed out

This is with about 600 concurrent queue runners, with the entire db
directory having been deleted before the queue runners were launched.

Can I just completely disable Exim's use of hints? I've already done a
lot of manual work on ensuring optimum performance, and I don't think
these files are helping me.

Ciao,
Sheldon.