[Exim] ignore delivery error

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ilya
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Παλιά Θέματα: Re: [Exim] unable to set gid or uid
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] ignore delivery error
How can I tell exim not to send notification if there was an error in delivery
protocol? Or at least not send it immediately?
Ive been experimenting with cyrus lately, and sometimes I bring it down, and
immediately I see in log for some incoming mail:
2002-04-12 00:28:34 16vsfp-000O4a-00 ** mail@??? D=local_user_cyrus
T=local_delivery_cyrus: Child process of local_delivery_cyrus transport returned
75 (could mean temporary error) from command: /usr/local/cyrus2/bin/deliver

sender gets error report immediately also.
what Id like to do is not send back such errors, but keep mail in spool (as it
does now) and try to deliver it on next queue run.

thank you

Exim 3.35