Re: [Exim] Exim course 24/25/26 June - registration now open

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean Rima
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim course 24/25/26 June - registration now open
On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Philip Hazel verbalised:

>> I am not in England till the week after. Although I am staying in
>> Somerset, I would have travelled. Is there plans to do one around Xmas?
>
> No future plans yet. For the last few years we've done one a year, so it
> seems unlikely that there will be one around Xmas.
>
> The date of this course was announced back in Feb.

Must have missed that.

> You'll just have to come a week earlier. :-)

Wish I could but the kids are still at school and doing exams at that
time :( Maybe I will make it next year, I will watch the list waiting
for it.

Sean
- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  Linux User:      231986          Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.