Re: [Exim] Exim course 24/25/26 June - registration now open

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Sean Rima
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim course 24/25/26 June - registration now open
On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Philip Hazel spake thusly:

> Registration for the Exim course in Cambridge on 24-26 June is now open.
> Details of the course and an online registration form are available from
>
> http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/

Darn,

I am not in England till the week after. Although I am staying in
Somerset, I would have travelled. Is there plans to do one around Xmas?

Sean
- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  Linux User:      231986          Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.