Re: [Exim] from@yahoo's spam again

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: sharun
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] from@yahoo's spam again
On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 10:32:13AM +0300,
sharun@??? <sharun@???> is thought to have said:

> How to reject (or drop) mail, where $h_from matches 'yahoo\.co' and
> message_id does not contain \.mail\.yahoo\.com ?
> Thousands of spam e-mails with from@yahoo annoying our mail system.
> Yeah, I know trap is here, but yahoo's mail can't be verified by callback
> means %(

How about the following in a system filter:

if $h_from contains "yahoo.co" and not $h_message-id contains
"mail.yahoo.com"
then
fail text "whatever reject message you want"
seen finish
endif

Alternatively removing the "fail text" line if you just want to junk it.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality