[Exim] Re: [AMaViS-user] Hmmm

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marc Haber
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: amavis-user
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: [AMaViS-user] Hmmm
On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 12:11:06PM -0600, Dan Egli wrote:
> I was trying to get Amavis-ng working either in Exim::Perl mode, or flat
> Exim mode using the scanned-ok hack. If I use Exim::Perl mode then messages
> that I *KNOW* contain viruses get through.

Bad. How do your exim system filter file and your exim.pl look like,
and what does the amavis.log say? I recommend a log level of 7 for
debugging purposes.

> If I use Exim mode it dies.

How does your exim transport/director/router look like? What does the
system log say regarding your message?

> There's two things I'm seeing, probably related to each other:
> 1) Look at the arguments being passed to Amavis. -f <blank>. So no sender
> address,

Are you by any chance processing a bounce?

> and 2) "writing error 32: Broken Pipe"

What does the exim log say?

Greetings
Marc

Karlsruhe, Germany |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 721 966 32 15
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 721 966 31 29