[Exim] Spam

Author: Howard Mann
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Spam
Hi All,

My ISP allows its users to specify filter rules to block SPAM. It uses
Exim.

My question is :

How do I configure a rule that will block a "From address" that
contains, anywhere in the address, the "Å" character.

I presume the rule will look something like :

if $header_from: contains "put something here"
then
    seen finish
endif

Is this possible? At present, whenever I specify a word for a rule,
the ISP's user program puts double quotes around it. Any other tips
would be appreciated. I'm obviously trying to block mail that contains
this kind of character in the From or Subject field.

Please send replies to : howardm@???

Thanks,

Howard