Re: [Exim] Hi. Open relay response...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Derrick
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Hi. Open relay response...
This all should have been nested inside <why-people-ask-simple-questions>
tags as well.. My comments below, but I thought this warrented top
posting.

> <sarcasm level="extreme">
> In the last couple of years, a very interesting technology called "the
> World-Wide Web" has gained a lot of popularity. You can find all
> sort of neat information using so-called "web search engines", such as
> www.google.com.
> </sarcasm>
>
> For instance, if you go to www.google.com and enter the search term
> "open relay", you might find:
>
> http://mail-abuse.org/rbl/relay.html
> http://mail-abuse.org/tsi/ar-fix.html

I am on a terminal without graphics capabilities, from home, hpoing
accross 3 places to get to this mail - If people would make the web more
Lynx friendly, I would do searches like that. Thanks for the info Greg.