Re: [Exim] Address "rewriting"

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Marco Schumann
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Address "rewriting"
On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Marco Schumann wrote:

> I changed the recipients in a -H file,

Tsk, tsk. What a silly thing to do. You should have used the -Mmd and
-Mar command line options, which are provided for manipulating
recipients. (But they affect only the envelope, not any header lines.)

> exim -Mt 16tOPi-0004La-00
>
> I get a "Spool format error for 16tOPi-0004La-00". How can I force exim to
> send in each case? Or what is malformed in that header file (may be there's
> a checksum)?

Read the second-last chapter of the Exim manual (chapter 48 for Exim 4).
It tells you what the format of the -H file is. You changed the contents
of a header line, didn't you? Read about the format for header lines. I
imagine that's what you broke.