Re: [Exim] saving out going message

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: mohammad.meskarian
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] saving out going message
On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 10:35, mohammad.meskarian wrote:

> I use exim . and recently I want to save and archive all of my
> outgoing message to a separate file for each user .

Is that a file per recipient or a file per sender?

> However I want to save outgoing message ( my manager want)
> is there any body know how ????

So a configuration where exim saves all sent mail for all users. The
first thing is to make very sure you can legally do this - there are
requirements related to copying communications. It is probably worth
for your own legal protection making sure you get that request in
writing and signed including a note that your manager has checked the
legality and is taking responsibility.

As for ways and means, look at the sample configurations in the Exim FAQ
(for Exim v3), Q9810 onwards.

    Nigel.