Re: [Exim] MySql Problems

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dan Egli
To: ScaryG
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] MySql Problems
I did far more than that even. I completely removed MySql, deleted all the
files that were left, then reinstalled, readded the exim user as a GLOBAL
user (not restricted to a particular table) and was still unable to get in.
I'm suspecting problems outside of MySql tho because a LOT of things are
happening lately. I tried to install the latest MySQL binaries from the
MySql site, and RPM segfaults, every time.