Re: [Exim] Virtual Host problems with bill@onedomain.com and…

Author: ScaryG
To: Nails
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Virtual Host problems with bill@onedomain.com and bill@otherdomain.com and local bill
On Thu, 04 Apr 2002 15:15:24 -0600
Nails <nails@???> wrote:

> No matter what I do it the /var/exim/local_domains/onedomain.com or
> otherdomain.com files the bill gets delivered to the localhost bill
> account.. I tried moving the localuser:
> to after the virtual    in the configuration without positive results.

I had this problem too. But I was (and still am) using exim-mysql,
vmail-sql and tpop3d.

I found the solution in the archives, but I think it was the archives for
vmail-sql not exim.

It involved creating a file in which I put just the local true domain
name in, and adding something to the exim configure file.

When I get home (in about an hour or less) I can check my other computer
for what I did and pass that along to you. Maybe it will fix your problem
too.

-Gerry