Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36 maintenance release

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John W Baxter
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users, exim-announce
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36 maintenance release
At 14:06 +0100 4/4/2002, Philip Hazel wrote:
>and one backwards compatibility change to allow it to
>read Exim 4 -H files (so that people upgrading to Exim 4 can back off -
>for those that are interested, the only problem case is when there are
>promoted "one_time" aliases in the recipients list)

What pain is caused by reverting to an older Exim 3.3x when one of the
problem -H files is in the spool? If it leads to deferral I can ignore the
problem until it happens--I don't think it will...if it leads to message
failure, I shouldn't. (I'm right in the midst of moving to 4.02...a pair
of servers with a simple configuration is running 4.02...a pair with a more
complex configuration is still on 3.34).

--John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA