Re: [Exim] Rewriting addresses

Author: Matthew Daubenspeck
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Rewriting addresses
I see now thanks. I actually got part of it working, but still don't think
I can get it working exactly the way I need. I am trying to setup a virtual
domain situation where I have [for example] 10 users that belong to
domain1.com. I also have 10 users that belong to domain2.com. No matter
what MUA they use, and what settings they change [reply to, etc etc] I
would like the 10 users from domain1.com to have their outgoing addresses
written/changed to localpart@???. The same for the 10 users in
domain2.com [and so on if I add more domains].

Is this a possibility, or is there some other way I should be going about this?

Thanks for your help. Your explanation made it a bit easier to understand
vs. the exim book [which I still love and read daily :) ].